[Solved] How to make the flow return to the message after proceeding to the exception/error message?

For instance, the user entered a message that the chatbot did not understand. My process flow will immediately end. How can I make the flow return to the message before it proceeded to the exception/error message?

Hello Francis. All right?

So what I did in this situation was to create an extra block that I put for example, with the name of “wrong answers”. And then in the input conditions, I put it in case you type anything other than what I asked for in the first alternative that goes to that block, and the message appears: Please choose one of the following options.
For example.

And I make him go to the correct block. If he re-enters something wrong, the same question will appear. Until he typed the right one.

Okay. Thank you very much Anderson! :slight_smile:

Hi! I just need to clarify your answer, I did create an extra block here, named Default Error. Now, there are 5 questions in this chatbot survey, namely: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5.

So for example I am in Q1, I entered the wrong answer and then went to Default Error, but I need it to return to Q1, instead of ending the conversation. Same thing if I entered the wrong answer on Q2, Q3, Q4, and Q5. It must return to the specific question block in which their answer is wrong.